Some examples of typical Support requests include:
- Feature requests & follow-ups (e.g. “When will feature X be implemented?”)
- User guidance (how-to)
- Bug reports & follow-ups (e.g. “When will bug Y be resolved?”)
- Login issues and service outages
- Performance issues
- Data issues (i.e. problems with the way data is showing up in reports or failed queries)
- User administration (requests for new users, name changes, deleting users, study access, etc.)
- Requests for documentation and release notes
For more information come over to our Knowledge Base section.
If you need assistance, navigate here to read on how to request support.