TABLE OF CONTENTS
Brief description of the question/issue.
An unformatted detailed description of the question/issue providing information necessary to clearly understand and/or recreate an issue.
Examples of details to include are:
- Account selected in application, timestamps, KPI selected, filters in use, error messages, expected results, and actual results.
- Whether the issue affects multiple users and if it has been successfully recreated.
Additional people you wish to receive Ticket updates. Any users not designated as a Technical Contact may not reply to a Ticket notification.
Please attach any screenshots that illustrate the issue or question.
If you would like to include any formatted text, please insert it into a document or spreadsheet and attach to the Ticket.
- General product use, feature question, or feature request.
- No impact on the quality, performance, or functionality of the application.
- Lower impact problem or bug in a production system that does not prevent operation, a minor degradation in performance, or any problem in a non-production environment.
- All essential operations can be performed.
- High impact problem in a production use of the application.
- Data is not refreshed as expected or significant degradation in performance.
- Normal operations are seriously disrupted but does not impair essential operations. Business can still continue in a restricted manner and data integrity is not at risk.
- A catastrophic problem in a production system. An issue may be considered Urgent only if the application is unavailable or unusable.
- System-wide loss of access to the application, inability to access data, or data integrity being compromised.
- On call Support will be paged.
- Support for Urgent priority issues
Please see the following how to guide for submitting a support ticket.