This article will walk you through the steps to review all tickets submitted to Saama Support.
Instructions to use article templates
Create a step-by-step guide
Step 1: Click on "check ticket status" or the "Tickets" tab
Step 2: Login to the support portal
- Once you are logged in you will be brought to the "Check Ticket Status" page
- On the Ticket Status page, you can view and export all tickets you have submitted to Saama Support.
- By default the Open or Pending view is shown, clicking the dropdown will allow you to see All tickets.
Step 3: (optional) Export Ticket List
- In the top right of the ticket status page, there is a link to "export tickets"
- Clicking the link will bring up the Export Tickets screen where you can choose
- Export type
- Tickets created (Up to the last 30 days)
- Fields to include in the export
Note: Technical contacts are able to see all tickets submitted for their respective organization. If you would like this access please reach out to support.
Here is a quick video walking through the steps above.