This article discusses the process of adding a multi/single chart report in a dashboard. It also focuses on the user's ability to edit a chart (present in the report design canvas) in dashboard design mode, both in fixed and canvas layout.
Editing a Chart
To add a report to a dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Login to the KPI Studio as an authorized user.
- Click Create to create the new dashboard.
- From the left pane menu, select Reports and drag-and-drop the desired report onto the canvas of the dashboard. You can search for a particular report from the search bar at the top of the pane.
- Click on the chart that is added to the canvas of the dashboard using the drag-and-drop method.
- Select the Transform icon and then select Edit Report from the drop-down menu, and then click on Chart or Data to edit it.
- Click Chart and you can edit chart properties from the field menu that appears at the top of the chart. You can add or remove data that is visible on the chart, without changing its data source.