The Percentage Against Accumulative Column advanced function has been added to calculate percentage of running total of field against running total of other field. This function displays the percentage of a selected field against running totals in other fields.
Formula applied: (Value of field on which advanced function is applied)/(Running totals of field which is added in advanced function) * 100
Follow the example below to use this function on a dataset.
- Login as an authorized user.
- Click on the Plus sign that appears at the top right corner and select Report.
- On the New Report window, click on a metric view that will form the basis of your analysis. Here, for instance Site Performance is selected.
- On the report interface, add your required data fields. Ensure that you have a metric and a date field function to generate this report.
- To drag a data field in the Columns box, expand one of the folders that appear in the left pane of the report interface window and by using the click-and-drag method on the columns, populate the Columns box. You can use the search box, presented above the folders, to search for a specific column. Here, for instance, Study ID, Site Region, Subject Enrolled and Subject Withdrawn are selected.
- Open the field menu of the column Sum Subject Withdrawn and click Advanced Function.
- On the Advanced Function tab, in the Select Function box, select Analysis.
- Select Percentage Against Accumulative Column in the succeeding drop-down box. You can search for the function by entering text in the search box that appears above the drop-down.
- Provide the following inputs:
- Column: Select the column against which the selected field will be compared. Here, for instance, Sum Subjects Enrolled will be compared against Sum Subject Withdrawn.
- Click Save to save the changes. The resultant report is shown below.
- Open the field menu of the Percentage of Running column and then select Format and then Edit. Enter the percentage symbol in the Suffix box and then click the close icon to save the changes. The resultant report is shown below:
- Click Publish or click Save on the Report tab to save the report.