You can design and create a presentation and save it as a theme, to be reused as a template for other presentations or individual slides.
To create a presentation as a theme that can be re-applied, follow the steps below:
- Login into the LSAC application as an authorized user.
- Open KPI Studio from My Apps tab in the platform left navigation bar.
- Create and design a template in Present that you would like to be reused.
- Click Publish to save the presentation.
- Enter a unique name, and description, and select content folders to save the presentation in.
- Enable the Theme toggle. This will save the presentation as a theme.
- Click Save to save the presentation.
Using a Theme
Once created, a theme will appear on the creation popup when a new presentation or a slide are created, allowing users to reuse the theme. Simply select its thumbnail to create a presentation using that template.
Present themes appear as separate entities to the presentations. You can browse for all themes available to you via the Browse page, by choosing the Themes option.