This tutorial allows you to set default values for dashboard filters.
- Login into the LSAC application as an authorized user.
- Open KPI Studio from My Apps tab in the platform left navigation bar.
- Click the plus sign that appears at the top right corner of the window and select Dashboard.
- Add a filter to your dashboard using the filter widget.
- Select a value that you wish to define as the default. Or if you added a filter which has default selections defined in the report, then those values should automatically appear here.
- On the + Filters dropdown box, select Set current values as default option.
- Now your selection will appear as the default value for the filter.
- Select Update default values from +Filters dropdown to update these values, and to make different selections.
- Select Clear default values from +Filters dropdown box to remove or clear default filter values from the dashboard.